The following are the terms and conditions for the use of the “Popular Now On” website.
- Acceptance of terms By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
- Use of the websiteYou may use this website for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You may not use this website to transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code. You may not use this website to collect or harvest personal information from other users. You may not use this website to interfere with or disrupt the website or its servers.
- Ownership and copyright The website and its contents are owned by “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings” and are protected by copyright laws. The contents of the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings” and are protected by copyright laws. You may not use any of the website’s content without express written permission from “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings.”
- Third-Party links The website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings” is not responsible for the content of these websites. The inclusion of a link does not imply an endorsement of the linked website.
- Disclaimer The information on this website is for general informational purposes only and is not intended as professional advice. While we try to keep the information on this website up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of liability “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings” will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to terms and conditions “Popular Words in the Dictionary and Their Meanings” reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the website following any changes to these terms and conditions will indicate your acceptance of the new terms.
- Governing law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the website is based, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that country.
By using our website, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Sincerely, The “Popular Now On” Team